Take part in hands-on tutorial on performance analysis tools for applications in HPC
On June 21, Brian Wylie from Jülich Supercomputing Centre (JSC) will offer a tutorial “Hands-on tutorial on performance analysis tools for applications in HPC”.
The event will be held from 10:00-17:00 at 3 Street Jelgavas (Science building at the University of Latvia). More detailed information will be sent to the registered participants.
During the tutorial, participants will have to use their own laptop in order to connect to the JSC supercomputer. Application is open until June 13.
The following topics will be covered during the tutorial:
- Introduction to parallel application performance engineering;
- Score-P instrumentation & measurement;
- CUBE performance analysis report explorer;
- Scalasca automated execution trace collection & analysis;
- Performance assessment & engineering case studies;
- (optional) Hands-on use of Score-P/CUBE/Scalasca with provided MPI+OpenMP benchmark code;
- (optional) Guided assistance application tools and analyzing participants’ application codes.